Oven- If you enjoy cooking for yourself and your family on a regular basis then your oven will undergo some fairly heavy usage, help your oven stand up to this strain better and for longer with these easy tips for looking after your appliance.
Make oven cleaning easier by placing a bowl of hot water into the oven cavity and closing the door for a short while. The steam should help to dislodge grease and grime, making it easier to wipe away
- Clean spillages regularly
- Clean the oven thoroughly at least once every two or three months
- Check the oven’s temperature gauge
- Be sure to have it serviced
- Be sure to use the appropriate cleaning products
- Don’t rely on self-cleaning ovens
Air Conditioner – A heating and cooling system is one of the biggest investments you may have to make as a home owner. The good news is that a well maintained air conditioner can last 15 to 20 years. Regular air conditioner maintenance will not only improve the performance of your system and reduce your energy costs, it will also help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns. Change or clean the AC filter according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Typically filters need to be changed at least every few months.
- A regular dusting several times a year is a good idea. Also consider having a professional give your air ducts and vents a thorough cleaning.
- Look in your AC closet to make sure you are not blocking the inside condensing unit with folding chairs or anything else you may have stored in there.
- The condensing unit is the part of your air conditioner that draws air in and therefore needs to be uncovered.
- Keep the outside unit clear of leaves, sticks and other debris.
Clean off the Condenser Coils Twice Per Year
Condenser coils are responsible for removing heat from refrigerators and freezers. They’re the large, radiator-like coils located at the back or beneath the unit. When dust and dirt cling to the coils, it’s harder for the refrigerator to remove heat.
Clean and Replace the Gasket Rubber Seal as Needed
The gasket is the rubber seal that outlines your refrigerator and freezer doors. It’s an often overlooked part that has the critical job of sealing out warm air.
Weekly, use a cloth dampened by warm water to wipe down and remove crumbs and spills from shelves and walls.
Replace the water filtration system filter at least every six months.
Don’t Overload your Clothes Washing Machine-
Doing so adds strain on the motor, tub bearings and other parts, besides not getting your clothes clean if water and detergent can’t swish between them. “You shorten the life of the machine,” Eider says.
Instead, follow the owner manual instructions on how much to load. Hint: If your machine is banging around under the weight of all of your laundry, you’ve gone overboard.
- Using special sprays and cleaners will make the disk like as new.
- Always use a lint free cloth and never use fluids such as water or glass cleaner as they are liable to scratch.
- Cleaners that include alcohol and ammonia are not correct for screens.
- Instead purchase a cleaner that is design to be used on viewing screen
- Speakers have a real problem with a condition called “foam rot.”
- As time goes by your speakers will become infected and it can cost a lot of money to get the repair done.
- If your speakers are expensive and you feel a bit nervous then it is advisable to call in the services of a proper technician to do the job for you.
- Keep all documents, warranties, and service card and owner’s manuals in a safe place.
- You home theater will perform excellently in a room whose temperature is not too cold and not too hot. Room temperature is just perfect!
As all of us know that electrical based appliances are vulnerable to accidents in case of not using precautions so you must require pros to assist you and resolve your problems easily. In this way EzhomeServices provide complete package for home appliance services directly to your home on single ping. ” Our motto is Smart Way Easy Life and we follow it by giving our best”.
For more detail and services keep reading our blog.